This is a topic that has come up a lot in the community forum. As one teen says,
"I have this crush on this boy. He was really adorable and was a skater...We never really talked except over Myspace, and he claimed to be straight. I just wish that i could have him. But he keeps only going out with chicks. I want him to give me a chance! What should i do?"
Ever been in a similar situation? Share what was it like below!Your Tips & Experiences
kinda ... shoked
- okay so you know earlier i posted something about sol bridger ever since i posted that hes gotton a little more like affectionate towards me andlike i just wanna know if he saw it but still im not getting any help from my gblt people on this website im just like help and u guys just sit there and read it im like wtf but seriously i need help here guys girls k thats it then byee
- —Guest Mr lonely
- i gained my ability to sing and now i might have a chance with my crush at the talent show yay:)
- —Guest yay
- There is like no gay guys who live in denver :( i need someone to talk to at the least and maybe something more *is blushing*
- —Guest Michael Savage
which one do i choose?
- i have a crush on a hot hot hooooot who is smoking sexy guy whos name is bryan and i sat right next to in social studies and whenever i work he always gets really close to me that hes literally breathing down my neck well thats the first the second ones name is luis and hes so understanding and we make eachother laugh plus he always jokes around that he wants me and the third plus the last is angel my math partner hes really cute and he always takes my stuff that i always have to fight back for, also he doesnt say anything when accidentally touch in places that noone wants to discuss i just dont which one to choose.
- —Guest idk
A First Kiss Not To Be.
- I am gay, 13. I have this friend of mine who is in the same grade as me, and I think I have a crush on him! I just get so lost in his eyes. And since he's a bit of a jock, he sometimes gets his shirt off to show the girls, but I don't think he does it conciously... He doesn't take the WHOLE shirt off, he just takes lower half of hiss shirt and whipes it across his face after a game of basketball or soccer or whatever! I've known him for a long time, and he's super nice. I have a crush on him, but I don't know if to tell him, since he's straight. Heck if I know if he has some secret; but if he does, he hides it really well. Point is, I want to ask him, but... I haven't had my first kiss, and I want it to be with a girl. So yeah, I'm really indecisively puzzled... I would ask my best friend to give me my first kiss, but then she'd have to know... And truth is, nobody but me knows that I'm gay. Well not officially but if the boy I like accepts me, I believe I would be gay after then.
- —Guest Dallas
A Friend. A Crush.
- I am 14y/o and secretly gay. I have a crush on this friend of mine who've I've been since kindergarten. He is also 14y/o. By his acts and knowing him for years, I believe he's straight, but I could be wrong on this. I would ask him, but my school isn't really gay-friendly. In fact I believe everybody in my school are straight. And most are homophobic. I'm afraid to ask him because of how society acts around me, and/or if he'll overreact. If I ask him, either of two will happen: Accept or reject. Which the two's subsections vary. Rejecting: 1. He'll hate(or stay creeped out) me forever, and then tell everybody. 2. He'll stay creeped out and avoid me, but won't tell anybody. 3. He will avoid me for the time being, and then forget this all ever happen. Accepting: 1. He'll accept me for who I am, but say no. 2. Say yes, but keep it a secret. 3. Say yes and go public. I'm very self-concious of every possibility, but I don't want to make the wrong move here.
- —Guest Aysel3
Have this boy
- Iam 13 and I like this boy named josh but I think his friend like me too what should I do.
- —Guest Kobe
- Well when I was in the 8th grade I developed a crush on this boy. We were very close and I never thought he would go for me. I am still not sure if he's gay or bi or straight or whatever, but there was a period of time that he would hit on me and my butt, and say some very homosexual things. In my mind I loved it but I always had to play it off that i disliked it. He said it in public too! I'm not sure if it was a joke or if there was some type of hidden truth behind it but now we don't see each other any more and I just want to know what other people think this could mean.
- —Guest Peter
- I'm a girl and I'm 13 and well I went to camp for 3 days and well I played truth or dare and well I had to kiss a friend of mine and well I'm not sure if I have feeling for her or what but this is new for me so yup I'm just thinking about it a lot....
- —Guest Silver
Lifes a bitch
- I have a crush on 3 boys! 2 in my year and 1 in the year below im in year 11 and I'm 15.... The one in the year below is bi but also in the closet so nothing can really happen because we don't wanna come out yet. There have been rumours about both of us but not everyone knows about or whether they are true and also I don't hang with him or have any lessons with him so it's always suspicious whenever we talk (because he lives 30 miles away) so we only ever talk I'm school. The other two are really fit but Dont hang around with them that much is we aren't that close but I really wish they were all bi or had feelings for me :(
- —Guest Small kid
I feel beter
- Well I told my two closest friends that im bi. The were accepting :). If ur having this problem tell ur friends
- —Guest Idk
My crush on My Straight Best Guy Friend.
- I have a crush on my best friend who`s straight and i`m gay. He`s kind, compassionate, understanding, loyal, really helpful, he`s really cute, soft, cuddly and squishy and makes me feel special and happy and always puts a smile on my face and i like him so much, so much in fact that i think about him all the time, i fantasize about me and him hooking up and kissing and making out with him and hugging him wondering what it feels like to hug and touch him vice versa him touching me putting his hands on me. Well i finally made a decision to come out to him and confess my love for him and when i told him everything he said that he only likes me as a friend and that he`s not gay or bisexual and i was terribly heartbroken, sad, hurt and disappointed and he understood how i felt and he said he`s fine with my homosexuality and still wants to be friends with me and i was glad he didn't cut me out of his life or reject or abandoned me like i thought he wou.
- —Guest Mr. Anonymous
feel the same...
- i went on a camping trip with my friend who i thought was straight, and he has had a girlfriend for almost two years. we had alot to drink, and i mean alot. When we went to bed, i 'slept' with him, and did some things. he told me that i wasnt his type but i still like him alot. it is really tough for my feelings right now and im not sure what to do. I sometimes thinking about moving to another city or state so i dont have to see him all the time because it really hurts. I just try to stop thinking about it all the time. anyway i hope this helps.
- —Guest eric
im internetally coming out
- i live my best friend and i really think hes cute but i dont know what to do he is soooo cute i have a feeling if i dont kiss him im gonna die he is soo cute but all he wants is stuff from me and all i wanna do is kiss him the only thing i can think of is when the last day of school is i just gonna call him at lunch take him into a dark room and just snaekily kiss him i like him that much if he reads this i will faint coz i dunno if he is strait or gay so im now gonna mention his name SOL BRIDGER
- —Guest mr lonely
- I'm in 8th grade and I'm bi and I have a huge crush on one of my guy friends, even when I was going out with my ex-girlfriend, He is the hot athlete type of guy he is straight he knows I'm bi, but he looks at me smiling or laughing and I blush i don't know if he notices and I think he realizes I check him out but he never has said anything about it and some of my friends tell me they think he is bi or gay cause he looks at other guys I told him about that and he admitted he looks at guys and girls but he said he isn't attracted to the guys, he pops out his big ass butt when we are together he told my friend that he always does that tho, i don't know weather to think he is gay or bi or straight! He gives me various mixed signals! I want to tell him how I feel but don't know what's right ?!
- —Guest Iwish!