A reader looking for a relationship wonders how he can meet guys who are want more than sex. As he says:
"I am a guy who loves conversation. But whenever I am chatting or making a bond with another gay guy, one of the most common thing they would say is a SEX related matter, like, Do you want to have sex with me now cam 2 cam? Or, they write down how they want me to touch them. This defeats my goal of seeking a true relationship. ARE ALL GAY GUY SO HORNY?"
Got any advice or personal experiences you'd like to share? You can do that here!Share Your Experiences!
Teenagers These Days…
- It is very common for all different types of teenagers, whether they are gay or not, to think about sex very often. It seems to be one of the first questions that come up in a relationship. The culture of teenagers in this modern age is quite peculiar. In my experience, the only guy I knew that was willing to be in a relationship firstly asked straight out, "Will we have sex?" It was just too awkward for me to continue in the conversation, so I left the guy hanging. Teenagers always have weird things going through their heads at various times. I am having problems finding guys who want more than sex myself. In fact, I have only met two homosexuals in my entire life! This forum seems to have a few people, but not much… Surely someone will come up for all of us, sooner or later.
Searching 4 my s0ulmate
- We hve the sme but d0nt st0p 4 searching lyk me im still l0oking 4 my n0t t0tally perfect but ryt 0ne 4 me ____l0nely___
- —Guest L0nely
Oh I know the feeling
- Almost every gay guy I ever met only wanted sex, and after that they leave, it's very annoying,y ex was into me for the sex and that's it, Terry are guys out there though that want a real relationship like you, you just gotta hang in there, your guy will come around :)
- —Guest Guitarist
I feel the same
- Well most guys are like that, although I had the luck that the third guy I met was a sweetheart and gorgeous, whom I still love and have feelings for, but the big prob is that he lives in South Africa, so it makes our relationship a bit hard. My second bf was also good but he was a bitch lol. Anyway u will find in time someone u love and when u less expect and can really suprise you as my first bf. And in sex things, its important u knw u would like to have sex with this guy and imagine u would feel comfortable....
- I am a gay guy two, and no all of us are like what you are trying to say. Yes, there shure those guys who think about sex all the time that you can't stand, did you ever think about meeting someone from this comment section? I mean there sounds to be some nice guys out there on this page, why not get together? I met my ex that way and it didnt work because we lived a fiew hundred miles apart, but still.
- —Guest Tristin
Men who dont base relationships on sex
- I want a man for me not for sex only. I have a will. a mind, a heart, I have feelings, thoughts, desires, I am a person not a dog
- —Guest holly
- i totally know what you mean, im zimbabwean, n being gay is illegal, so i had my hand at cyber dating, but i cant stand it.. any1 and almost everyone you meet is into sex. it drives me mad, but i guess my advice to you is to know that the environment you meet a guy will determine how they behave
- —Guest edy1000
- I know exactly what you mean. It's like whenever i try and find out more about the person, he only hears sex in his mind. I am really growing tired of this, and i dont know if its the things i say or idk but this really makes me loose hope!
- I think a lot of guys are like this gay and straight. Girls can be too. I know that the sex drive in men heightens around the age 19. Some guys will grow up and decide they are ready for a real mature relationship, and some guys don't grow out of it. My advice to you is don't give up. While a lot of people may be like this, there are also people in the same situation as you, looking for a real relationship and not a hook up. Just hang in there.
- I think, because of the situation that alot of boys find themselves in, is that when they find someone to be with its usually there only chance. Society has made the gay dude totally dependent on that one person, its like thats all they will do because thats all they can get. Boys have got to learn that sex is not a relationship. i am still looking for a man who can love me, not just sex. We will get there :)
- —Guest Ethan
- Well...Once i added to msn a guy in a chat that said very physco stuff..Just eliminate them from your msn...Or if you meeet them..Make a respectfull excuse to just leave. Just ask people what they are looking for
i no wat u mean
- Ya i no eh almost every guy i talk to ends up askin bout sex 5 minutes in to our chat like im 14 i shouldnt worry about sex with people i barley no but hey man dont give up you wil find ur man one day
- —Guest kelby
- I compleatly understand. The past 2 guys ive talked to have done this. The first one said "I want to make love to you" 2 or 3 hours after we first me. It seriously freaked me out. Needless to say we did not date.