- Hey, im 16 and i am in love with my sisters boyfriend. the only problem is he is straight. i have loved him for 4 years now as i used to know him when we were younger. Unfortunatly, he isnt as close anymore. :'( She is 'madly in love' this guy too. i dont want to split them up or anything, but i am deeply in ove with him. i think he tries to avoid me as i am the 'big' (im slightly taller than him) older brother and im usally quite protective of my sister. once, at my friends birthday party, we were playing spin the bottle and we ended up snogging :D and it was the best time in my life. everything just felt warm, fuzzy and happy. but back to the original point, he is my SISTERS boyfriend. What should i do?
- —Guest in need of help.
- OK SO I LIKE THIS GUY AND HE KNOWS THAT I LIKE HIM BUT HE SAYS HE'S STRAIGHT BUT WITH THAT SAID HE DOESN'T CARE THAT I AM ALWAYS HUGGING ON HIM AND WE HAVE KISSED A FEW TIMES YET HE STILL SAYS HE'S STRAIGHT SO AM I JUST BEING USED OR IS THERE A CHANCE HE REALLY LIKES ME BACK. THINGS WERE MUCH LESS COMPLICATED WHEN I LIKED GIRLS ONLY... OF COURSE GUYS ARE FUN TOO SO .. WHATEVER (SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT I JUST REALIZED IT NOW)
- —Guest WHAT!?!
- Well, Im Bi, but i lean more towards girls, I'm 17 and had a crush on this very straight, very tom-boy best friend, we shared everything, I seen her almost everyday, heck we would 'pretend' kiss all the time. The only thing she didnt know was that I was hopelessly infactuated with her, not love but pretty close. for three-years I didnt date anyone boy or girl in hopes she'd pick up on it, eventually I needed to tell her, for my own piece of mind. I did, I didnt feel better but I did feel, relieved, I think I had known all along she would end our friendship and anything else, but I learnt that its ok as long as you are both ok with the outcome. It didnt exactly end out fine, it hurt, alot, but there will be other people, other places and I still care for her alot and even though I sometimes cant stand the sight of her, I love, loved what we had. Just a piece of mind for those in doubt you never know, they could like you and even if they dont experience it, grow, corny but true.
- —Guest Troublesome
I fell In love with a Thug...
- In high school, I was in the 9th grade, and the first day at school, I was walking own the stairs as I glanced up there he was- Georgous, his seductive eyes glanced down at me and I smiled and whispered "Hi," this was the worst and most beautiful first moment I have ever had with a Boy. I began to go to his house, and although we Would wrestle and play games with each other, He eventualy learned that I was Gay, and asked If I had feelings for him, I had to deny, I knew he was straight, and there wouldnt be anything Mentally( Real Love), although he we used to get drunk together and he used to tell me he loved me, I knew i was in love with a fantasy-loving him&being with him. I must say it was the most confusing and painfull time, he was so cute he could have any girl he wanted, and he did. I must have cried so many times,While he made love to the girls that didnt love him as much as I did. But I had to let him go, he still thinks were friends, although I dont want to leave, I just had2
- —Guest A
what should i do?
- Hey i have a crush on this guy. He is really cute, smart, and funny. I'm gay but idk if he is. People say he is but he is goingout with this girl. I heard rumors that he is and that he makes out with guys but im not sure. He hangs around guys mostly some of them gay some of them straight. anyway i really like him and i want to tell him but im afraid if i do he will reject me and that would hurt to much. Part of me tells me just to ask him and get it over with the other part says not to idk wat 2 do HELP!!!!
- —Guest Jace
Love seems to hurt
- there's this str8 guys at my work that i like and we quickly became friends... we would be always together... he would hold my hand,,, and give me long hugs.. i know his has a girlfirend... but i dont know if he's really str8(or maybe im hopeing his not) he even send me sexy pics... he makes fun of gay people and tolled me that "he dosent like gay people" but yet we're friends... and after i tolled him i liked him, he started driffting apart.. but yet when were alone he'll let me be close to him.. i dont know how to get over him.. i texted him that i like him alot and i tolled him that we should be friends anymore.. and now i'm lost... i'm in love head over heels with him ... we are perfect for eachother.. we like the same things (ex: music, movie and so on) so what do i do now that i tolled him i dont want to be friends with him.. when the truth is i want him more then ever... advice?
- —Guest guest L
Am a gay and am tired of falling inlove
- Please reader and well advisers, advise me. Am a gay and i hv been keeping this gay feelings all my life, and i really want to be in life, i have be going out with people and none of them have ever shown me love, i care for my friend, i think of them. i imagine their faces, i make them like me, come closer to me, i have done ever thing to make them know my feelings yet none has ever shown me his and the most of all is that i love this guy and i have good to him show him love but yet cant get any good result. well to him he is straight and cool still young and handsome, i have shown him all all ways to make him know i am a gay but yet he still keep thing from me. I am tired of loving guys like me that doesn't show me love, am tired of feeling pains, i want to be free and good i want to love one that love me, what is my choice in this case? can alone with no one? can i feel for my self alone? how can i make my day look sweet and lovely if i dont want to be alone? or how can i be alone?
- —Guest Goodwill
Gay or not gay?
- Ok I'm a 14yo guy who likes a guy also 14 he's been out with lots of girls but it may have been my imagination but he gave me the gay look (lock ur eyes, look down at his penis Then look back up) in music class we r lik best friends but I want to know the right way to tell him that I'm gay without getting embarrased.
- —Guest Jamie
I'm kind of worried
- So theres a guy who I've gotten rather close to over the past year, and I know that I'm starting to like him more then a friend...I really want to ask him out right now, but I have no idea if he's gay/bi...=( And Im really scared that he'll say no and then tell everyone...=( anyone know what to do?
- —Guest John
Help. In love with my best friend.
- Ok so I've recently made a new friend. He's so sweet and is very sexy. Every time we go swimming or do anything I can't help, but to stare. Think he's noticed a couple times or not. Not so sure, but he also drinks a little, so every time we get a little tipsy, I always try to seduce him. Doesn't quite work out so well and I just end up sleeping next to him. Feel on his nice hard penis when he's asleep though. Once jerked it off, but not so sure if he was up or not. I want to tell him I'm bi, but I'm afraid if I do, then he won't want to be my friend no more. Any suggestions on what I should do? Any way to tell if he's willing to be gay for a night or if he's gay at all?
- —Guest i love him
- I'm in 9th grade, and we had this new kid that transfered from a different middle school. I have 1 class and lunch with him. At first he was real quiet, but now we're really good friends. I told my bestfriend that i liked him. She watches us when we hangout and she thinks he likes me too. At lunch we sit really close together and we're always around each other. She said that when he looks at me his eyes seem to light up. But the other day at lunch he scooted away a little bit joking that i was too close to him. i don't know what to do. We have a lot in common, but he just keeps giving me mixed signals. but we hang out so much that some of our friends joke that we're dating. one time he even played along with it and even slid his hand on me. i don't know though. it's aggravating. i like him so much. =/
- —Guest HJ
From Best Friends To Enemies
- I'm 16 years old, Bi. 3 Years ago a guy moved to my school, i was older than him by some months, he was sexy, hot and all that stuff. We became really close friends, and he always used to make gay jokes and he always said that he liked me and stuff so i assumed he was gay, some months passed and he started touching me, but i resisted because i didn't want him to know i was Bi, being scared of him having joked all the time... One year later after he moved to my school, i told him that i was Bi, he didn't believe me at first, but then some friends told him it was true and he stopped talking to me, and then he turned everyone against me, many of my friends started to hate me and stuff but i managed to fix everything so they didn't believe my "Best Friend" (what a friend huh?). 3 weeks after my birthday he convinced the strongest guy in the class to hit me during the lunch time, and when i came back to class i hit my ex-best friend in the face and since then we've been hating each other. :
- —Guest anonymous
Just wanna BF
- i am 11 and thereis a guy in yr 9 at school and he is sooo hot but i dunno wht to so i dunno is he is bi gay or str8 so can sum one giv me so advice.
- —Guest wanna BF
Want to become straight
- I have just realized that I may have a gay sexual orientation. One problem! I dont want to be this way! I need help, and honestly, i would rather die than like guys alone. If I'm bisexual thats fine. If i'm asexual, i guess that would be Ok too. but I am sick of thinking about men sexually all the time and i need advice on swaying my sex drive. what do i do?? :((
- —Guest with no name
- I read thoght this website thinking yes yes yes I date girls and I pretty for sure I'm the hotter one because girls chace after me I like it alot but I think some guys r hott to what diretion should. I go in boys or girls
- —Guest Guest