Confessing a boys love to another boy
- Well I am 14 years old and I've noticed that I like girls but when I arrived in high school things started to change I catch myself watching a hot guy walk around during Lunch. When I admired his beauty I notice he was LOOKING at me. Also when lunch starts I see that are eyes meet whenever we pass by each other, I get mixed feelings if I should confess my love to him but I'm just a stranger to him. Gay?or Bisexual?
- —Guest Bi curious or just Gay?
Dont be too quick to make assumptions :)
- Maybe we should also take into account the opinions of the straight crushes out there :p. I am a straight girl who has a crush on her lesbian friend... I have no idea what to do though because I've always thought and told her i was straight... I think she likes me aswell and we've been flirting like crazy every time we're out together... So, I suppose just because someone's always said they are straight sometimes if you give them a chance with you, you might just find out they have feelings for you aswell... espesially if you can already tell there's chemistry. I don't think a label of 'straight or gay' is suited to everyone. I'm just too shy to tell her. I guess it's not really a question of what sex they are... if you know that there's a connection going on, chances are you're not the only one who can feel it :)
- —Guest Straightgirl
Same old story...
- Well, I guess I'm going to share what seems to be the stereotypical queer teenager experience. I'm 18, and I only came to terms with my bisexuality this year. However, I always had feelings for my best friend, and it's now been 6 years that I'm in love with her. No matter how much I try to ignore them, they just keep coming back stronger. I know that there is no hope, and I have accepted that I can't have her. I'm just tired of hiding who I really am and lying all the time. I need to find the way to come out to her. I don't want to be in the closet forever, and she is my best friend: I have to tell her. However, I fear that this is going to ruin our friendship. If she asks me if I ever fancied her, how could I lie? Once she knows I'm bi, she'll realize that she's hasn't been just a friend for me. I gave up on my dreams of being with her: it's unrealistic and masochistic. I just want to be able to tell her who I really am without ruining our friendship. Is that too much to ask?
- —Guest cassandra
- Im gay 14 and uhhhh suckish. Half the 8th nows im bi (i claim im bi) but im actually gay. Anyways , there ish this guy who ish my friend, an i have a crush on him. I dont wana ruin our friendship, and i know hes straight, but i really need to tell him. What do i do?!
- —Guest GayCherry
I Dont Know What To Do please help me
- I,m 14 and i,v been crushin on this girl (14) for about 5 months....But I have recently found out I have feelings for my m8 (13) and I dont know what to do please HELP me...
Does This Mean I,m Bi...
- I,v been crushing on this girl in my school for about 5 months now. And now i have got a cruch on my m8 (boy). Does this mean i,m bi... please HELP me....
- —Guest please HELP me
Take your time to deal with it.
- I have to say, it's possibly one of the most difficult things to overcome when you have a straight friend you have a crush on. Ever since I was in grade 3 I've had a crush on a guy who stuck up for me when I was bullied. Over the years, I looked past his messy hair and acne and now, he's really good looking (actually hot.) I still am probably not over it yet, but I eventually will come to the conclusion that I can't be with him. Unless you have full confirmation that that person feels the same way, it's better off to forget them. Take time to do other things; don't always have that one person on your mind. In the future, everyone is bound to get a love that they will hold onto forever :D
- —Guest SuperQuestioned
- I'm a very outgoing and loud person, by a new guy came to our school he's soogoodlooking but he's straight and he's antiGay. God why is everything so hard?..
- —Guest Sinfull
What do i do?
- My best friend since kindergarten is bi and she has a crush on me but i'm straight and have a boyfriend. What do i do?
- —Guest Sammi
- Im in sixth form (12th grade/year) and there is this boy that takes dance with me and i really really fancy him. All in all there are 4 boys that do dance with me. One of them i suspect is gay but he is so not my type and he hates me but i dont care. The second is taken but he is really bad at dance but he is ok. Then there is the one i love he is amazing at dance (but cannot beat me in dancing) he has an amazing body and looks great every dance lesson (Shorts and tank top). a few days ago we were doing a ballet workshop as a cover lesson and he was behind me. I faked an injury (mainly because im a lazy bastard) because i wanted to see his muscular body hard at work. However my other friend (boy) saw me looking at him in a loving way and after the class asked me if i fancied him. He has been a friend of his for many years but i said yes anyway hoping he will tell him i have a crush on him. He did not tell him but i wish he did so i woulnt have to. But if he dosent what should I do?
- —Guest dancing actor
- Okay so I've had a girlfriend for a month now. She is absolutely amazing! ...but my mom doesn't approve of me liking girls. She says she does and supports me but "They couldn't come over if I dated them". Well I was in the car and she randomly asks me, "Are you dating Kim?" (I'm convinced she has a gaydar now...) and well, I can't let her know so I lied. I'm afraid if she finds out...she'll separate us, or never give us time alone. She doesn't trust me and it sucks, I just want her to accept me. My f****** church accepts me for crying out loud, and she can't. It's just...a mom's supposed to be a best friend as well as a mom...She should know I'm still the same. Also, my dad is just in denial about the whole thing. "It's just a phase, she doesn't like girls." Freak out explode on me mode... :L and well...I don't know what to do...Everyone BUT my mom/adult relatives (and my little brother) know, because none of the people who know will tell my mom, but it's crazy keeping it from her.Help
- —Guest Taylor
- Since i was little i have always had crushes on my cousins (girls back then) I am a 14 yr old bi and i have fallen for my cousin, although this isnt the 1st male relative ive fallen for it is the strongest. Everytime he comes over i just feel like kissing him and have to restrain myself from doping something that could really screw me up... any advice? I JUST REAALLLLLYYYY LOVE him and don't know if i should come out and tell him, he is straight and i have no idea if he is homophobic or not. HELP PLEASE :3 0.0
- —Guest Shiiii
in love with my straight best friend
- I'm 16 years old and I have been best friends with this guy for about half a year now and recently I have realized that I have feelings for him.. he doesn't know how I feel and I don't even know how I feel.. I could be bi because I also like girls, but never have I liked anyone as much as I like him. Whenever we touch I feel so strongly for him, but I am pretty sure he is straight as girls are all he talks about :/ I just want him to want me as I want him but I know that this is a impossabilty.. I just don't know what to do, do I tell him and risk destoying our friendship? but if he did return my love I would be so happy! i just do not know what to do..
- —Guest Sam
- Hey guys, im bi, though mainly boys and im a boy, i have a crush and he is straight. Every1 is young and wat wen need to know is that there is a big world out there. There r so many of us. Don't b afraid. Sit back and enjoy the ride wt looking and starring, but remember there is more and hotter guys..... Hope i helped
- —Guest ????s
Confused into guy
- I'm currently in highschool, in the band. I know this gay guy that's in the guard. He turns me on but in my mind I say to myself it is immoral to have these feelings. This guy doesn't know about it but I would like to tell him. But I am scared what other people would think. Because I have had hot girlfriends in the past.
- —Guest Alexander