There are a lot of myths and stereotypes about gay people. Knowing what they are, and why they aren't accurate is a great way to fight ignorance!
- Have you ever heard a statement about the GLBT community and wondered if it might actually be true? Test your knowledge with this quiz!
Read More: Myth or Fact Quiz
- There are a lot of stereotypes about what it means to be GLBT. But what if some of those apply to you?
Read More: Do You Embrace Gay Stereotypes?
- People who are bisexual can be attracted to a someone of either gender. This can confuse a lot of people and as a result there are plenty of misconceptions about what it means to be bi.
Read More: Myths About Bisexuals
- A lot of people think gays recruit teens and children. Here's the truth!
Read More: Do Gays Recruit Teens?
- Homophobia is often justified by the claim that the Bible says it is wrong to be gay. But does it really?
- The ex-gay movement says people can change their sexual orientation. Is that true?
Read More: Can You Be "Ex-Gay?"